Thread: Using the GI for a meet preparation

Using the GI for a meet preparation

Hi everyone,
    i'm new and i'd like to hear your advices:

I'll sign to compete in March and i'll use the GI to prepare myself for the meet.

This means, that i'll start the GI on January the 8th. On the christmasweek i deload. That means i'll have two weeks before the GI starts. What to do? Just use the GI template, accommodate some Volumen to get used to it?

What else to say?

Actually i'm on a coloric deficit, because i got a little bit fat. During the meet preparation i'd like to stay lean and get stronger. I'm not at single digit bf and made the experience, that excessive Kalorie input does not add anything to my strength than just stay (very) low over maintenance. It just adds fat to my belly and hips.

Best regards

If you are a primary occasion when school learner or a exchange student, you must round out an requisition. Try of the school's website will Figure those prerequisites Furthermore deadlines. Provide transcripts and test scores as required and your DD-214 for credits you might bring earned same time in the administration. If you are An reservist, in the national Guard, or looking into dynamic duty, you ought to weigh those va website or talk about your profits with those school's Veteran's director.